End-to-end Version Control for Machine Learning
Datmo is both a tool (a command line interface -- CLI) and a website where developers can track, share, and deploy data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence models.
Are working on a machine learning project and facing any one of the following issues?
- Overwriting weights files for each run
- keeping track of configurations used and metrics in a spreadsheet but still losing track of your work
- struggling to reproduce a colleague's work due to dependencies
- no history of historical configurations to recreate runs
- cannot reproduce your work on different machines.
If so Datmo is here to help. This documentation is for developers who want to leverage the Datmo CLI. The CLI has the following features
- enables creation of Datmo Projects, Datasets, and Environments.
- automatically versions your Projects as you change configurations, data, code, environments, or files
- enables sharing of your Project versions (Snapshots) with other community members and colleagues.
- enables production-grade deployment of models
We are in an early-release Beta. Expect some adventures :)